This is a one day electrical safety training designed to cater the need of developing electrical safety concepts and may be suitable for all workers including electricians, welders, plumbers, shuttering carpenters who are extensively involved in handling, using, interacting power tools and electrical gadgets.
1. Electricity defined
2. Properties of Electricity
3. Hazards of Electricity
9. Dangerous Work Environments
10. Power Tools
11. Electrical Work
12. Portable Ladders
13. Conductive Apparel and Jewelry
15. Flammable or Ignitable Equipment
16. Safe System of Work and PTW
17. Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
18. Duty of Employers
19. Safety Devices
20. Lock Out and Tag Out
21. Proper Lighting
22. Information Instruction and Training
Abasyn are now offering registration services through online applications and automated phone call or online chat.
A student documentation is a detailed list of materials and course requirements that must be met in order for the student to graduate.
Students Get Started online course after check student documentation.